Tied in Leap Device to WordBoard

Not as “ninja accurate” as it will be, but it works.

Weekend Goals accomplished.
Made a word board that acts like a nurse and can take in cheap and easy interaction.

Booya, now 2-3 times as much work to clean this up and tighten up that control.

 

Thanks to Sergey Barskiy for advice, all the developers whose code I’ve used and saved myself some hassle.

Especially this guy: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/550336/Leap-Motion-Move-Cursor . I took his code added some Enum/flags for status and cut out anything not needed for a static library call.  His logic was sound for the most part (though I had  a line by line translated from VB since I saw things like “Nan” I knew the checks couldn’t have been working.) .  Other than that he wrote a nice intro almost 6 months ago and seems to know his code.

 

Only complaint on Leap Development:  No 4.5 version for their DLL’s kills off async since presentation layer needs to be 4.0 to run or 3.5 if that dll is referenced.

 

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: